Good evening (well, here's evening...), guys!
First of all, I absolutely have to apologize: I know I've been like... dead, yeah, for such a long time (I feel like I forgot how to write in English and all of my favourite icons O_O'), but I had some little problems - nothing too serious
just for my computer, damn, but...!
, but I missed all of you a lot! I really hope none of you's hating me at the moment, because I'm just doing it for myself ;_______;
And I have to thank all of you for staying with me, among my dA friends: I'd detest myself if some of you left because of my terrible behaviour.
I'm so so so sorry, really, because I truly love you all!!
Well, I must say my computer crashed or something like this, I don't really know: there were some sites I couldn't enter in (like dA or Tumblr or my fuckin' mail .__.') without blocking everything, but finally I can enter here, now, at least... even if I still can't open my mail.
That's quite distressing, I totally HATE technology. XD
Then, school... well, let's leave it out. It's seems to be a quiet last year (my hideous Latin teacher left, so it's like a party!), but probably it's just because I always tend to take it easy - while everyone else is going totally crazy around me OuO fortunately I still have my good marks - even if I really think I'm studying much less (?) than any other year - but sometimes the final exam in June just scares the hell out of me.
And I still have to write my thesis for the exam D:
Oh, but I've been tagged by
, so I'll inform you 'bout my last period in a simpler way (if you're interested, obviously
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create ten new
questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs. But tell me when you do the journal.
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this." You legimately have to tag 11 people.
Five Things About Myself:
1. I'm staying home from school the whole week because of snow (and, you know, it NEVER snows here! So it's a terrible mess when it happens, but I'm so fucking happy anyway! I love winter *__*)
2. I'm an aunt now! *O* or a secon cousin, I don't know well... because my cousin and his wife had a baby, and I'm going to his baptism on February 19th! They asked me to be his godmother and I'd really like to, but I can't ;__;
3. My inspiration died. I was working at a drawing... with a deer... some time ago, and I had a sort of challenge with freesoul93
, but... I don't know. Sometimes I find I can be a very changeable person, it happens - in fact now I'm giving vent to my imagination writing... well, poems and writings, yeah e_e' I'm terribly sorry, I'll do all I can to recuperate it.
4. My History of Art teacher left me. And she was my favourite teacher. T______T Well, she was just called to teach in a university here in Rome, so it's not so bad. But c_c
5. I was in Florence for the New Year's Day... and I saw a lot of drunk boys in underpants ò___ò
Questions I Have to Answer:
1. How do you think of me (Cliffto)? You're such an adorable and amusing boy!! Don't let anyone get you down <3
2. What's the most depressing and saddest movie you've ever watched? Uhm... Dragonheart. Absolutely. Well, I hated the role of the evil prince, even if the actor was David Thewlis and I have a huge crash on him *starts talking about actors* but I always cried when Draco died - in fact I don't watch it any more. Oh, and Bambi! And Babe. And Dumbo.----
3. I never eat Taco Bell, tell me how it taste if you have :l - I never ate it too D:
4. Have you ever being hypocrite to your friends? To them? No, I don't think so. I try not to be.
5. How well do you know about world's conspiracy? But I live hidden! *halo of mystery*
6. Have you ever cried on a cartoon movie? Ehrr... yeah. [like above ç____ç]
7. What's your favorite quote? I have many, but I'd say one from the song "Lost!" by Coldplay: "Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost!"
8. Are you a good artist? I hope, but I'm never so sure about it :/
9. What's the best meal you can cook? Precooked hamburgers X°°D *I'm afraid of the fire, you know o_o*
10. Last question, When it comes to the last time before you die, who you want to be with along to your side before you close your eyes forever? I think I couldn't choose, because I'd like to have every member of my family and it would probably be impossible... but I think I'd like to have my dad, first of all.
Now I should write my questions and tag some people, but I feel quite tired right know and I'm going to sleep... so, if you want to do it, you can
I hope I didn't bore you and, once again, I really hope you didn't hate me and that everything's fine for all of you
I missed you and I'll come and see your new journals and works soon, I solemnly promise!